Sunday, May 31, 2009
Sunday, May 24, 2009
Monday, May 11, 2009
Expecting one type to a clear winner, I was surprised at the results. Floral, spicy, oriental, fruity, musk, food & drink, and clean & sporty ALL tied with with 15% of the vote. Woodsy came in second with 7% of the vote. The only fragrance type to garner zero votes was herbal.
Got a favorite fragrance? It can be something simple like grass, gingerbread cookies, or roses or more complex like a designer fragrance. Post your responses here.
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
There are some rules to winning this award
I. “When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to the said person so everyone knows she/he is real.”
Between Facebook, MySpace and Twitter, there will be lots of bragging in Social Medialand.
II. List 10 honest things about yourself (and make them interesting).
1) I could read when I was four years old.
2) I wasn’t asked out on a date until my second year of college.
3) I am the daughter of a Holocaust survivor.
4) I have a wonderful, supportive husband.
5) Said supportive husband knows I’d dump him in a heartbeat for Paul McCartney.
6) I hate vegetables (guess I can forget about Paul McCartney asking me to dinner time soon since he’s a vegetarian).
7) A few people have told me I should be a comedian.
8) I can’t swim.
9) I have never been arrested.
10) Unless you’re talking footwear, I will never fit into a size 7 again.
III. Choose a minimum of seven (7) blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have seven friends. Show the seven random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with Honest Weblog. Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon.